Let me provide for you some of the fundamentals of fat loss that you can start to implement immediately into your healthy weight loss plan
Just remember, you can learn what it takes to lose weight pretty quickly and easily. But in order to follow through with a healthy weight loss plan, the most important thing to realize is that you will want to develop the right habits that will allow you to lose weight effectively without feeling like you are on some sort of diet.
After all, diets are temporary solutions to permanent problems. Here, we are not looking for a temporary solution, but rather a permanent weight loss eating plan that is fun, healthy, and tastes good.
You will not have to give up enjoyment with your meals if you learn good fat loss eating habits.
That being said, let me give you some fat loss eating fundamentals that I practice daily:
Nutrition: I'll list out some of the most important nutrition habits to follow for fat loss:
1. Eat small, frequent meals throughout the day (5-6 meals most likely get the job done)
2. Eat lean protein with every meal (chicken, lean ground beef, eggs, fish, etc.)
3. Eat vegetables with every meal. It does not matter if the vegetables are raw or cooked, as long as they're a vegetable. It also doesn't matter what kind of vegetable, but try to vary the vegetables you eat so that you don't get bored.
4. Include some healthy fats with your meals (i.e. cook with olive oil and canola oil, eat natural peanut butter with some apples or carrots for a snack, and avocados are another good source of healthy fats). Also include fish oil with one or two of your meals each day.
5. Limit processed carbohydrates (breads, pastas, rice, and all snack foods). If you really want to eat some, just be sure that you include them in the morning or right after you work out. The body is better at using carbohydrates during these times, so they are less likely to get stored as fat.
That's about it for starters. Following these simple fundamentals and turning them into daily habits will pretty much make healthy fat loss a sure thing. Healthy weight loss plans do not, and in fact, should not be restrictive.
Healthy weight loss plans should, in fact, taste great, be enjoyable, and still follow the basic fundamentals of eating for fat loss.